So I was once again perusing for book tags and stumbled upon this one at thesassygeek.wordpress.com.
All you have to do is answer 11 bookish questions! Are you ready for some confessions?
1. Have you ever damaged a book?
No, I have not…nope I take that back. One time I thought I would be crafty and do something like this:
Needless to say I did not end up with anything even remotely close to that, so damaged pretty much sums up what happened to that poor, poor book.
2. Have you ever damaged a borrowed book?
No and I’m 92.7% sure that’s an accurate answer.
3. How long does it take you to read a book?
It depends on the book. Sometimes hours, sometimes days.
4. Books that you haven’t finished?
One of Us is Lying by Karen M McManus
Don’t hurt me for this one…
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
But I do want to finish that one!
5. Hyped/ Popular books you didn’t like?
Okay, I know I’m gonna get some heat for this one, but I just loved the original series so much better. There were just too many characters that I couldn’t really relate to. I liked Nina…
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
I know and I’m sorry! I’m sad about it too.
6. Is there a book you wouldn’t tell anyone you were reading?
Um, no not really, I’m pretty much an open book.
7. How many books do you own?
If you’d asked me in April of this year the answer would easily be between 400-500. I was pretty much running a library, but I have downsized, so maybe under 50 now.
8. Are you a fast reader or a slow reader?
Same as answer # 3. Definitely depends on the book.
9. Do you like to buddy read?
Yessss, and I love discussing books with others!
10. Do you read better in your head or out loud?
In my head, unless I am having trouble comprehending what I’ve just read or there is strange dialogue then I will read it aloud.
11. If you were only allowed to own one book, what would it be and why?
Ohh, that question is so tough! There are so many good books out there. Okay, one. One. What’s the one?
First thing that popped in my head is Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen. It’s just a really wonderful story about the intricacies of family, love, circumstance, and understanding. I really love this story. So romantic too.
Okay those are my confessions for better or worse! So what’d you think?